Halal KFC...

I've done site work in an abattoir and saw a skilled worker humanely 'bolt' 10 cattle in just over 30 seconds. This included moving from one stall to the next. Yes the guy was on bonus but each kill was verified as 'clean' by an inspector. You cannot get more humane than that.

And for the record, after witnessing this I came out of that shed and emptied my stomach contents on the floor outside.

Just a side note, these bolts don't kill...so imagine a paralysing bolt of electricity that stays in you body and brain for around 10-15 seconds but still allows the brain to register firing from nerve endings.
Ever had an electric shock anyone? What about one for 10-15 seconds without being able to move?

Sponsored Links
it's a metal bolt... straight into the brain.... no electricity involved

A sharper blade hurts less than a blunt one...i thought this was common knowledge. I will look for facts for you.
Anyway, yes i misread your post.

Boltguns are just as bad though...maybe even worse..i'll have to look up to see if firing a bolt into the head of an animal and then killing it by slitting its throat is more humane than slitting its throat. ;)

it's a metal bolt... straight into the brain.... no electricity involved

Correct. Its fired by high pressure compressed air.

i'll have to look up to see if firing a bolt into the head of an animal and then killing it by slitting its throat is more humane than slitting its throat.

How can someone 'then kill it' by slitting its throat?
Its already dead.

Sponsored Links
A sharper blade hurts less than a blunt one...i thought this was common knowledge. I will look for facts for you.
Anyway, yes i misread your post. Boltguns are just as bad though...maybe even worse..i'll have to look up to see if firing a bolt into the head of an animal and then killing it by slitting its throat is more humane than slitting its throat. ;)

Skitz, that post sounds like you're just disagreeing for the sake of it, and then going off to find evidence to support your clains...

A bolt gun into the brain is instant death... unlike a slit throat...

I can understand why you think that but i'm not being disagreeable I promise..it doesn't cause and was never intended to cause, instant death.

my point is, should KFC differentiate? in this, a non muslim, country?

[quote="imamartian";p="1576313

Skitz, that post sounds like you're just disagreeing for the sake of it, and then going off to find evidence to support your clains...

[/quote]

not for the first time....

No but he likes his bacon too much to stop that, bit hypocrytical dontcha think. :rolleyes:

a sharp nick from a razor blade on the neck stings like hell..... but a cut from a bluntish saw (for example) on the arm.. doesn't hurt quite that much... you need a bit more science to justify your claims.

A razor blade when it cuts you is usually blunt, which is what causes the cut in the first place, add to this the fact that you are digging the blade into the skin, not drawing it through it, and the fact that you generally have shaving cream and water that goes straight into the cut and that's what stings..
I've very often in my last job managed to slice my finger or hand on the razor sharp edges of the units we were making and didn't notice until later when I washed my hands etc when it starts to sting.
I've also managed to run a hacksaw across the side of my thumb which I noticed straight away due to the immediate pain.
I'm not saying that the animals don't feel any pain, merely disputing your claim that a razor nick hurts more that a saw to the arm...

And then you tell me to check up on the use of electricity on an animal... well check back on my posts... i haven't even hinted at using electricity. I have talked about a bolt gun.
you may not have mentioned it directly, but the post is about chickens, not cows and they are stunned with electricity. A bolt gun to a chicken would make a hell of a mess.. :)

you'll never escape the fact the your street cred is blown, nuke.

The proper way to have decent meat is to chase it with some hounds for a few hours until exhausted,humanely put it down with a licensed shotgun,butcher in situ take it home and cook in some cider,hmmm :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back