Halal KFC...

you can hear it choking on it's own blood..
they also break the halal rules because the other sheep shouldn't have seen it.. it causes them stress to see their friends killed.. apparently :)

I've seen another video ( which I can't link to because the site also contains some really dubious stuff and pron.. ), where they slaughter a goat..
it's standing nice and quiet and calm, then a bloke walks up to it and takes it's head clean off ( one chop, execution style ) with a large knife similar in size to a machette..
it doesn't see it coming and is dead before it knows it..

there's nothing in the halal rules that say they can't gas the animals into unconciousness, as long as it would recover if not killed afterwards..
I don't think you can call that halal cos the name of the lord has to be pronounced on the Animal in a clear manner before you cut the jugular, which gets rid of the toxic blood, and the belief that the animal is honoured to be slaughtered in the name of it's creator.
But you might disagree. :rolleyes:
I prefer lamb to sheep or Cow but don't mind cos it all tastes good when you're hungry. :D

Sponsored Links
let's face it, most people who eat meat don't want to know the gory details although the killing process is as old as civilization. animals in the wild kill each other, too, but that's called 'Nature'.
What!!!! You can come up with a decent reply. Amazing, putto. ;)

let's face it, most people who eat meat don't want to know the gory details although the killing process is as old as civilization. animals in the wild kill each other, too, but that's called 'Nature'.
What!!!! You can come up with a decent reply. Amazing, putto. ;)

it's not amazing, all my replies are decent, unless she's really tasty....

you can hear it choking on it's own blood..
they also break the halal rules because the other sheep shouldn't have seen it.. it causes them stress to see their friends killed.. apparently :)

I've seen another video ( which I can't link to because the site also contains some really dubious stuff and pron.. ), where they slaughter a goat..
it's standing nice and quiet and calm, then a bloke walks up to it and takes it's head clean off ( one chop, execution style ) with a large knife similar in size to a machette..
it doesn't see it coming and is dead before it knows it..

there's nothing in the halal rules that say they can't gas the animals into unconciousness, as long as it would recover if not killed afterwards..

This leads me to conclude that maybe the 'Halal food is slaughtered in a less humane way than standard food' argument is heavely flawed.

which part and why?

they CHOOSE to not gas or stun the animal into unconciousness and then slit it's throat so it's in pain and aware of what's happeneing ringht up until the blood loss renders it unconcious..

Sponsored Links
I don't think you can call that halal cos the name of the lord has to be pronounced on the Animal in a clear manner

So...What would happen if you just mumbled it..?????? :eek: .......Or even if someone had a severe lisp.....or other speech impediment...???????? :eek:

Would the toxins just simply NOT miraculously change......????????
How do you tell....??????... :eek: ........... presumably you sit at the dinner table, taste the meat, and shout........'That stupid butcher in the High St...has f*cked up the prayer again, Mum'....... :LOL:

Why couldn't you just say it in your head......wouldn't 'HE' know...??????
:rolleyes: .......................... :LOL:

I used to play darts for a local pub team. A load of muslim people used to be in the pub on darts night just to get the free food given out at the end.
Landlord started doing pork stew, heavily flavoured with spices etc. They loved it.
TBH round our way, on Friday's half the muslims come out of prayers and disappear into the local hostelries. The other half disappear into William Hills, or Corals.
Damn hypocrites

I used to play darts for a local pub team. A load of muslim people used to be in the pub on darts night just to get the free food given out at the end.
Landlord started doing pork stew, heavily flavoured with spices etc. They loved it.
TBH round our way, on Friday's half the muslims come out of prayers and disappear into the local hostelries. The other half disappear into William Hills, or Corals. EXACTLY
Damn hypocrites
I think you hit the nail on the head, you can't call yourself a muslim when you don't behave/live the way your religion states, The hypocrites have always been around tho.They killed judas and thought it was jesus, and damned themselves forever.
If you have half a brain cell which I.m sure you should have at least , you will know that these are not really the 'muslims' . These hypocrites are the ones that drink, Eat free pork like you say and go with white women and young girls and do everything against their belief , Bit like the catholic priests really :eek: ,,,, no I would'nt say the're that bad. :D

go with white women and young girls

Thought they go with both provided they are Muslims.
You mean in the context of marriage? or is it a tongue in cheek statement?
I was refering to the loose ones generally talked about on here going with
english women etc, being muslim by name only not in deed, you with me.

These are the ones that in general, are picked, to represent the Ummah as a whole, but they are far from it, trust me.

For me this applies for the other abrahamic faiths also, Either you believe totally or you're a hypocrite.
As the catholic priests have been found to be.

TBH I dislike hypocrites to the bone, Their whole persona is a lie.

I may have misunderstood you.

You can have a white Muslim woman.

Muslim men can marry very young girls.

I may have misunderstood you.

You can have a white Muslim woman.

Muslim men can marry very young girls.

True, I think how young depends on the country, say 18 for afghanistan.

But the issue here is the hypocrites that go for anything that looks their way so cannot be trusted to leave with your pet dog, well not the catholic priests anyway :D

I was thinking 8-9 in Yemen etc.
I'd say that is a little too young and must be very extreme, not sure where you got 8 but a 9 yr old was in the head lines in yemen for getting a divorce , if the girl is wed. they don'tconsummate the marriage till the girl is more mature.
In this case the girl probably did'nt want to be married to the chap or she 'wanted half' of his property and was an early learner, and so was granted a divorce.

I personally think 16/17 is the minimum nowadays, but it's more like 22/23yrs TBH.

Were'nt we talking about hypocrites?

Sponsored Links
Back