Halal KFC...

I was thinking 8-9 in Yemen etc.
I'd say that is a little too young and must be very extreme, not sure where you got 8 but a 9 yr old was in the head lines in yemen for getting a divorce , if the girl is wed. they don'tconsummate the marriage till the girl is more mature.
In this case the girl probably did'nt want to be married to the chap or she 'wanted half' of his property and was an early learner, and so was granted a divorce.

I personally think 16/17 is the minimum nowadays, but it's more like 22/23yrs TBH.

Were'nt we talking about hypocrites?

Last week a thirteen year old Yemeni girl died from internal bleeding on her wedding night. 8-9 year old being married off is not uncommon The Yemen repealed a law preventing girls under 16 being married.

Sickening but true http://middleeast.about.com/b/2008/04/17/yemeni-girl-8-buys-her-way-out-of-marriage.htm

Edit: this is the link http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/m...n=Feed:+rss/cnn_topstories+(RSS:+Top+Stories)

Sponsored Links
So you're gearing towards them being paedos then I gather.
I was talking about the hypocrites and you've somehow turned this round to make it a muslim problem, it is far from it.
The West Isn't InnocentBy Pierre Tristam.
The scene might seem entirely alien to Western eyes and ears. But let's not fool ourselves into hiding behind the comforts of stereotype. Nojoud's heartbreaking words reminded me of a passage in one of those quintessential American works, Erskine Caldwell's Tobacco Road--you know, the 1932 novel about wretchedly poor sharecroppers, and whose stage version was taken to court 36 times and banned in countless cities across the country on grounds of immorality (not inaccuracy).

The scene takes place early in the novel: "What Lov wanted to speak to Jeeter about now in particular was the way Pearl had of refusing to sleep with him." Jeter is Lov's father-in-law. Pearl is 12.

They had been married almost a year, and still she slept by herself, as she had done since the first. She slept by herself on a pallet on the floor, refusing even to let Lov kiss her or touch her in any way.
[...] For the past few weeks Lov had been thinking about taking some plow-lines and tying Pearl in bed at night. He had tried everything that he could think of so far, except force, and he was still determined to make her act as he thought a wife should. [...] "Every time I want to have her around me, she runs off and won't come back when I call her. Now, what I say is, what in hell is the sense in me marrying a wife if I don't get none of the benefits."
Child marriage in the United States is officially illegal, but not always effectively so, although sensational exceptions to the law tend to divert attention from the more serious, prevalent problem: the sexual abuse of young boys and girls under their own roof, by the people they trust most--parents, siblings, relatives, neighbors, friends.
I note this, along with the Caldwell example, because it would be too convenient to take in the case of Nojoud and child rape (a more accurate term than child marriage) in Yemen or Bangladesh or India as something the more enlightened West has graduated from, when in reality the crime merely occurs in different, less public, less codified circumstances.

Wrong is wrong whoever it is.
Your statement above is on a par if I say' In the west the age consent for buggery is 11/12 yrs old., that does'nt / should'nt make me think that everyone in the west is a bugger should it?
The above people who are doing what they do,Thinking that they are getting away with it, are not gonna get away with the crimes they committ, they will be held accountable, maybe not in this life but one day they will.
Well some get caught in this life like the priests etc. I just hope they get punished severly as should the hypocrite muslims. ;)

i'm not reading all that cr*p. post something amusing instead.

True it's not the jolliest of reads but Aj wanted to go in depth and I obliged for him really, but looks like karinska and you don't like it so I'll oblige and here goes,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD7UCNYnp3o
Enjoy, I actually don't know if it has raised the bar or lowered it , I'll let you decide. ;)

Sponsored Links
thanks for that, but it's not my thing. the title put me off.

The man said 'amusing' - I didn't get much past the opening sequence before I thought 'if that's what Nuke finds amusing, he's one sick mother

Newgas
You claimed it was un-Islamic for a Muslim man to go with white women and young girls. The truth is quite different.

You bring in a story form 1932 as ammunition against the the Yemen repealing a law on underage marriage in February 2009 :rolleyes:

So you're gearing towards them being paedos then I gather.
I was talking about the hypocrites and you've somehow turned this round to make it a muslim problem, it is far from it.
The West Isn't InnocentBy Pierre Tristam.
The scene might seem entirely alien to Western eyes and ears. But let's not fool ourselves into hiding behind the comforts of stereotype. Nojoud's heartbreaking words reminded me of a passage in one of those quintessential American works, Erskine Caldwell's Tobacco Road--you know, the 1932 novel about wretchedly poor sharecroppers, and whose stage version was taken to court 36 times and banned in countless cities across the country on grounds of immorality (not inaccuracy).

The scene takes place early in the novel: "What Lov wanted to speak to Jeeter about now in particular was the way Pearl had of refusing to sleep with him." Jeter is Lov's father-in-law. Pearl is 12.

They had been married almost a year, and still she slept by herself, as she had done since the first. She slept by herself on a pallet on the floor, refusing even to let Lov kiss her or touch her in any way.
[...] For the past few weeks Lov had been thinking about taking some plow-lines and tying Pearl in bed at night. He had tried everything that he could think of so far, except force, and he was still determined to make her act as he thought a wife should. [...] "Every time I want to have her around me, she runs off and won't come back when I call her. Now, what I say is, what in hell is the sense in me marrying a wife if I don't get none of the benefits."
Child marriage in the United States is officially illegal, but not always effectively so, although sensational exceptions to the law tend to divert attention from the more serious, prevalent problem: the sexual abuse of young boys and girls under their own roof, by the people they trust most--parents, siblings, relatives, neighbors, friends.
I note this, along with the Caldwell example, because it would be too convenient to take in the case of Nojoud and child rape (a more accurate term than child marriage) in Yemen or Bangladesh or India as something the more enlightened West has graduated from, when in reality the crime merely occurs in different, less public, less codified circumstances.

Wrong is wrong whoever it is.
Your statement above is on a par if I say' In the west the age consent for b*****r is 11/12 yrs old., that does'nt / should'nt make me think that everyone in the west is a b*****r should it?
The above people who are doing what they do,Thinking that they are getting away with it, are not gonna get away with the crimes they committ, they will be held accountable, maybe not in this life but one day they will.
Well some get caught in this life like the priests etc. I just hope they get punished severly as should the hypocrite muslims. ;)
Have another go at this then you might learn sommat. :rolleyes:

Newgas
You claimed it was un-Islamic for a Muslim man to go with white women and young girls. The truth is quite different.

You bring in a story form 1932 as ammunition against the the Yemen repealing a law on underage marriage in February 2009 :rolleyes:

Exactly, the hypocrites were in existence in every age what has the year to do with things? It is still happening in the west, ref. flitz, the daughter fooker with more like him with cases still pending.

But it's not about the west or the east it's about KFC for fooks sake :LOL:

thanks for that, but it's not my thing. the title put me off.
I thought it'd please you, Seems I was wrong about you. :D

actuallty i rarely look at links, but since you've been a bit of a pillock in recent weeks i made an exception. i didn't get past the title
Respect to me is like a boomerang give it and get it, But at least now I think I am getting some decent stuff back from you even though you still see what you like and not what is the truth.
But then everyone has there own opinions.

i'm able to see the truth and judge whether or not i like it

Newgas

Exactly, the hypocrites were in existence in every age what has the year to do with things? It is still happening in the west, ref. flitz, the daughter fooker with more like him with cases still pending.

How far back do you need go to justify your position. I'm sure you'll find girls as young as 14 could be married in parts of America within the last 50 years. (crossing state lines could see these men jailed JLL) I'm not sure how far back you'd have to go in Britain. Some parts of the world see the marrying off of young girls or boys as criminal and some don't. Some religions, you repeatedly imply it's only Catholics, accept grown men having sex with young children when your chosen faith Islam, does too.

So can you tell me which western governments are repealing laws that would see the marriage of girls as young as eight. Which western country is turning a blind eye to the underage marriage and rape of young girls.
You really need to re-read your own posts. Your chosen faith is no better than any other.

Newgas

How far back do you need go to justify your position. I'm sure you'll find girls as young as 14 could be married in parts of America within the last 50 years. (crossing state lines could see these men jailed JLL) I'm not sure how far back you'd have to go in Britain. Some parts of the world see the marrying off of young girls or boys as criminal and some don't. Some religions, you repeatedly imply it's only Catholics, accept grown men having sex with young children when your chosen faith Islam, does too.
So can you tell me which western governments are repealing laws that would see the marriage of girls as young as eight. Which western country is turning a blind eye to the underage marriage and rape of young girls.
You really need to re-read your own posts. Your chosen faith is no better than any other.

I repeatedly talked about the subject, everyone, is talking about latlely, was what you meant to say, I'm sure, ref: catholic abuses.

Neither have I said that catholics or muslims 'accept' sex with young children, the catholics have set standards ( celibacy) that can lead to the
deviant behaviour that has emerged,as for muslims they do'nt 'accept' underage sex It's the hypocrites for flying sake that I keep talking about that are helping themselves to whatever in the name of islam.

TBH, I'm not gonna bother with this anymore cos it does'nt go anywhere and we are going around the same themes.
So on that note, you're fired.

One question though to lifegas , why the thank you to AJ in the last post?
What was it that made you hit the button, I know, but I am curious to know 'your version :confused: ?

Sponsored Links
Back