Halogen Spot lights

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can Anyone Help??
I want to install 3 spotlights in my bathroom (mains Fed) I know how to install these having done other parts of my house. But I want to also install a shower light which was a built in extractor fan. This is a low voltage one with transformer. When I( install the spotlights can I then link the last spotlight into the transformer thus enabling them all to work together or is there more too it.

Sponsored Links
In the simplst casr that is indeed it, but only if the fan is the type that does not run-on after the light has gone out. To run-on there is a timer circuit that requres a feed that stays live after the lights go out. Is there a timer as part of the fan?
Also it should be possible to isolate the fan for servicing, so an isolator switch outside the bathroom might be in order.
regards
M.

yes there is a timer on the fan what is the solution to that??

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back