Halstead Ace High Gas Combi Boiler Ignition lockout problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Wonder if anyone could please advise me on the above problem.

Problem started yesterday, no hot water, boiler automatically going into lockout.

I tried reset, and running the hot water, although the boiler sounds and lights up as if it is going to work, it soon returns to lockout. Also tried overheat reset, but still no joy.

I then checked the pressure gauge on the fascia panel, this was reading just under one. I remembered having similar problem before (here's my technical bit), so I tweaked/opened the screw and increased the pressure to 2 and half. Went through reset and overheat reset but still no joy, it fires up but still returns to lockout.

Any ideas, pleeese?

Sponsored Links
if it is the lockout LED only and not the manual reset then its an airflow problem and you will need a corgi man to sort it.

irresponsible to give more info. This shouldnt cost more than a standard service.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back