Halstead Eden CBX 24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,
I am in a fix with my Halstead Eden CBX 24, it works fine on DW and it will work ok on CH if I turn it on by switching it on with the clock override switch in continuous On position, the problem comes in the timed position! it does not work, I thought it must be the clock so fitted a new one, it makes no difference, I called a heating engineer he did not know much about Halstead so phoned them and between them they said the diverter valve motorised head was the problem or the pcb or it might be something else ! not a lot of help realy, any ideas please.

Sponsored Links
Get a different engineer...or a different boiler - the price of Halstead spares will make you cry into your coffee

TBH I would have assumed it had to be the clock at fault, unless the wiring in a Halstead is somehow magically different.

How about leaving it set to continuous and getting a programmable room thermostat to take care of timing?

Sponsored Links
Thanks , your right about the price of spares, and the clock was my reasoning , the roomstat is a good idea, Thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back