halstead eden cbx 32 problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
have a halstead cbx 32 combi. installed 2006. CH working fine DHW will work only if I turn off the CH and reset the boiler, then I have no CH untill a further reset of boiler. 1 engineer said nothing is wrong? 2nd engineer never turned up! please help (what could this be?)
,andy

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
when you say you have to reset the boiler do you get a red light? if so hold the button in for 3 seconds and it will give you a fault code via the 4 small lights.then check the code on the lower case flap.If the boiler is locking out (showing red)its unlikely to be the flow switch

I know this is an old post but I'm having same problems, did you solve it? Any one any ideas, no fault codes or red led but same problem as above. Thanks in advance

Looking at the manual, the flow switches look clip on type, what did the post mean about putting fibre washers on aswell, cheers for replying.

I expect the motors are only about £30 to buy and should have been about £84 to diagnose the fault!

Thats surely not very expensive!

Tony

Replacement motor was £159, labour from gas engineer was £60. Checked price on line, could have got it few pounds cheaper but would have to wait for it. Halstead parts very expensive since Dimplex took them over. Engineer advised me to keep the old one & get it repaired for future use as they tend to go quite a lot.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back