Halstead Quattro - cutting out even with heating off

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HELP!
My daughter has moved in to a property that i used to rent out after just having a baby, it has a halstead quattro combi boiler that has preety much been rebuilt over the last couple of years - totalling over £1K
I still have a problem in that it seems to work ok then the bugger will turn itself off overnigh or just when you need it, also it seems to stuggle to provide enough hot water for a shower, but the taps run hot, i have set the stats at about 60% to try and stop the constant cutting out - normally it can be reset by just pressing the reset button on the front and i have only twice had to press the small reset on the thermister (i think thats what it is) un the second pipe in from the front of boiler - behind the heatshield. any help would be great. Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back