halstead quattro boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,
Halstead quattro boiler does not fire at all when i start the hot water or the central heating, when i press an hold the reset button for few second then open the tap the ignition green light comes on for few second then goes off again without any fire, furthermore I could small gas avert time I repeat this process. any idea please :(

Sponsored Links
Dear all,
does anyone know of a website that I can download user guide of the boiler :(

Sponsored Links
Hi, Shaka, Many thanks for your reply guys.
I topped up the pressure to 1.5 bar, still not wining.
When I press and holed the ignition reset bottom for few seconds, open the hot water tap, the pump tarts, then the fan, then the gas valve open, then the ignition black box that attached to the gas valve clicks once or twice, after few second everything stops again, I must mention that the burner green light is on during this process. If I shut and open the hot water tap immediately after this none of the above is working. I have to press and hold the reset button again for few seconds to get the above sequence of event again for few seconds. I believe the ingestion box that attached to the gas valve may need replacement, but I am not quite sure. I even open the two parks that set on the top of the burner, cleaned them put them back again without success. Any help would very appreciated, as the weather is extremely cold.
:cry:

RTFM !!!
It's online at Halstead site. Sounds to me like a standard fault, for which you'll need to get a corgi in.
Oh that means Read The Manual. :rolleyes:

Problems with the ignition should only be investigated by "competent" persons, preferably Corgi registered engineers. If you are determined to tackle this yourself, you must at least follow what the manual (which you have presumably downloaded) says, which is what?

I am not sure if the ignition, and was not able to download the manual, it is not on halstead website. I am also trying to get hold of a plumber in the area, non of them is free and the rest said they would not touch it as they have no experience in dealing with such boiler, how the hall they call themselves boiler engineers I do not know!!!!!

chrishutt
Many thanks mate
I did and went to the model i.e halstead quatrro and it is not there I have to order it, it is not on the website to download.
:(

Well I just downloaded it from the Halstead site! When you select "Quattro", click on "installation manual" top right of view. Or try this link, or email me and I will send it back to you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back