has the general forum..

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
gone down hill.. quality against quantity...

to answer the OP, there are some right idiots on here ! :eek:
The thing is, it's GD forum and amongst the more intellectual subjects, there will be dross, fun and sadness.
Anything from my goldfish has died of frostbite, what do I do next?
to the genetical differences between a wildebeest and the White-faced Saki Monkey.
Personally I try to avoid the intellectual threads as my head is full of straw and it hurts!

The reccession will surely have an effect on internet use. But how?

More people out of work leading to more time spent wasted online or less people in offices with time to burn or people in offices not daring to be seen wasting time in fear of losing their jobs.

I always find my internet usage varies.

Either , I am happy and secure and feel able without guilt to waste time or I feel depressed and insecure and unable to justify spending time online when I should be doing something constructive.

So does the reccession increase or decrease general chat and its quality or is 'talking' to complete strangers

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm really sorry to hear about the missing fixings for your dining room chairs. I would really like to help with your problem, could you private message me your email address and a contact number so I can direct you to someone within our customer service team. I hope this helps! :)
Liz

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm really sorry to hear about the missing fixings for your dining room chairs. I would really like to help with your problem, could you private message me your email address and a contact number so I can direct you to someone within our customer service team. I hope this helps! :)
Liz
There's an offer I can't refuse ;)

Thanks for the welcome guys. I would really like to help with your problem, could you private message me your email address and a contact number :)
Liz

;) ....why didnt i think of being so direct!!!!

Hi Guys,

Liz
There's an offer I can't refuse ;)

Don't forget to send your bank details as well, pbody.

Found your nuts, yet??

Sponsored Links
Back