Hate Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's obsessive, compulsive behaviour Roy. You are right and nobody else is allowed to have an alternative opinion without being subject to a sustained barracking. I wonder if you can see that it actually destroys any message that you might have. I don't disagree with everything you say but I basically ignore most what you say because of the way you say it and insist on ALWAYS being the only correct opinion and then beating your correspondent into submission with your barrage.

Sponsored Links
John bested him in the last thread and this thread too.

I only skim Roy’s posts as I know many others do.

Searching and posting reams of articles and opinion that support your narrative isn't evidence of anything other than your own insecurity. People on here don't really read all that stuff. They might scan it but they don't read and digest it. It's a discussion forum for views and opinions not a court for barristers of the google chambers.

It's obsessive, compulsive behaviour Roy.
It's refuting every dishonest or incorrect statement with data, research, real life data, studies, etc.

You are right and nobody else is allowed to have an alternative opinion
Others are welcome to an opinion, and I look forward to them supporting their opinion with a bit of evidence. (i'm not holding my breath)
With the total lack of any suppoprting evidence, their opinion is exactly that, just an opinion. And because their opinion is not rooted in reality, their opinion casn be dismissed as pure ingrained bigotry.

without being subject to a sustained barracking.
I see where you are coming from.
You tolerate and acquiesce to excessive and offensve abuse hurled at me from several posters. But if I prove others' opinions are based on bigotry, I'm in the wrong?
Do you not see where you are coming from?

I wonder if you can see that it actually destroys any message that you might have.
I'm destroying others' bigoted claims and exposing their opinions to be based purely on bigotry.
If yu'rer uncomfortble with that, and yopu do appear to be, don't participate in the thread. There's no obligation to.

I don't disagree with everything you say but ......
Just like J K Rowling, "I have empathy for transgenders but.....". Then she trots out her gender essentialism comments.

I basically ignore most what you say
Let me see if i understand what you are saying: "You don't disagree with most of what I say, but you don't read it?"
You choose to ignore my comments, and you prefer to read all the other comments, including the excessive and offensive abuse?

because of the way you say it and insist on ALWAYS being the only correct opinion and then beating your correspondent into submission with your barrage.
So it's not what said, it's who said it?
I suggest you take a long hard look at yourself.

What is the point of your participation in this thread, to support the abusers?

Sponsored Links
Your problem is that you think a man is a woman.

It isn't true, but you base your beliefs on the delusion that it is.

...I basically ignore most what you say because of the way you say it ..
But you're quite comfortable with this kind of abuse?
And that's from about the first third of the thread. It gerts worse?

Whats with the passionate interest ?

As usual you’ve avoided giving me a straight answer.

Why are you so passionate about this interest ?

He won’t answer that

If you think I’ve harassed you then report it please. But probably have a little look at your posting style also.

I posted to get feeling of how we all felt.

Roy Bloom. Are you currently on medication for any type of mental health condition???

Serious question, because I think you should be & I'm reaching out as a humanitarian. You are displaying many of the signs of a very treatable condition which you may not be aware of.

Other posters are clear with their feelings. You navigate the grey areas with no clear indication of what you think or feel.

That’s a lot closer to trolling imho.

But hey, blame me!

You are probably unaware, but you often give the impression of slipping into a borderline psychotic episode. Are people telling you to seek help yet you are ignoring them???

If it was just the drink, then I could accept that. Are you drinking heavily & thinking it's self medication???

Roy / dazzler cares about woman’s hard fought human rights

Hence his support for the mad mullers and tal e ban in the dire ear a Stan states ;)

Read the news report again. The police were NOT investigating a crime.

Only in a very mixed up head could what she did be considered a crime.

I was at the air port a few years back to pick up my mother

There was some bloke walking through the air port empty handed

2 steps behind him was his missis head bowed struggling with all the cases and baggage

I thought is that bloke dazzler ??

We only have the word soup of the journalist to give us the impression that the police were investigating this as a (NCHI) hate crime.

Do you think there's a slight possibility that the journalist is taking the incident outside of it's context & fuelling your paranoia???

You seem to be fixated on a crime being committed. There was NO crime committed & if you actually read the article then maybe you would see that. Perhaps you should re-read it when you feel better / sober.

I know full well what NCHI stands for. Please re-read the article when you sober & tell me where the police say they were investigating a NCHI. You are reading the word soup of a journalist who is pulling your pudding & not helping your mental health condition.
it's blatantly obvious where you are coming from.

Your problem is that you think a man is a woman.

It isn't true, but you base your beliefs on the delusion that it is.
I think it’s a little more complex than that.

Transactivists want a trans person to be recognised in every respect as being the sex they want to be as if they had been born that sex.

They don’t want to listen to objections from others who are born the sex they want to occupy.

They do not accept they are fundamentally the sex they were born with despite surgery, makeup and drugs to help them.

They reject that people with mental illness also have trans desires.

They do not want to accept that being trans can be very medically damaging for them.

Many trans people recognise the difference between sex and gender and while wanting to live life in the opposite sex accept they are the sex they were born in to despite surgical changes. Some are extremely worried about transactivists attacks on others rights

Roy the posts you’ve quoted are replies to your daft comments.

There’s two ways to look at it. Most of the forum is against you, or you antagonise everyone with your waffling.

Personally I think you’ve got a little problem with “control”

The belief that the person who disagrees with you is somehow a liar, stupid, bigoted wrong etc. is never a way to convince them to change.

Transactivists do trans people no favours.

You can change gender if you want to, but don’t demand others change to accommodate you to their own detriment.

Transactivists want a trans person to be recognised in every respect as being the sex they want to be as if they had been born that sex.
Is that too much to ask. They consider that their sex "label" can conform to their gender, and with a GRC it can.
A GRC is just a legal process, it makes no difference to how the persons thinks or feels.
A person can travel abroad, a passport merely allows them to do so legally.
I can have an ID card, but it's not legally necessary.

They don’t want to listen to objections from others who are born the sex they want to occupy.
You mean like TERFs don't want to listen to those that want to deny the existence of transgenders?
Or Gender Essentialists who also want to deny the existence of transgenders and refuse to listen to counter arguments?

They do not accept they are fundamentally the sex they were born with despite surgery, makeup and drugs to help them.
Only a minority of transgeder people undergo surgery. Again I would ask you for some real life data to support your assertion, but I know I'd be wasting my time. Transgenders are people who don't feel that they conform to the sex label that was assigned to them at birth.
So your assertion is illogical.
In the most robust survey to date, 25% of TGNB respondents report having undergone some form of GCS. Other smaller studies report slightly higher ranges (up to 35%), though these are typically carried out in healthcare settings, selecting for those who are accessing care.

They reject that people with mental illness also have trans desires.
Total nonsense and offensive.
Mental illness does not cause transgender feelings, so it's not surprising that it's dismissed as bigoted nonsense.

They do not want to accept that being trans can be very medically damaging for them.
More bigoted nonsense and offensive.
Being transgender is not damaging. Refusing or social objection, to accept your transgender desires can be damaging.

Many trans people recognise the difference between sex and gender and while wanting to live life in the opposite sex accept they are the sex they were born in to despite surgical changes.
Thye are legally forced to accept the sex label that was assigned to them at birth. It isn't a choice.
I would ask for any real life data for you to support your asertion, but I know from experience I would be wasting my time.

Some are extremely worried about transactivists attacks on others rights
Of course transgenders want everyone to access their legal rights.
But have you any evidence that transactivists want to deny others their rights? Or is this another of your fantastical imaginations?

You're just throwing out any old bigoted nonsense that drifts into your head with no chance of producing any evidence to support your comments whatsoever.

Don't be silly.
Please show me a comment of mine that remotely suggests that.
I won't hold my breath

You refuse to believe that my statement

"A man is not a woman" is an honest and truthful statement, untainted by malice, bigotry or intolerance.

You feel the same about my statement "A man does not become a woman by saying "I am a woman."

But both are true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back