Hate Crime

DP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

6-year-old Palestinian American boy is killed in anti-Muslim attack in Illinois, authorities say​

Above copied and pasted from NBC website.
Can see and understand hostilities in Middle East, but to kill a woman and 6 year old.
What is going on. Is it something in the water that is making people go ape5h1te like this?

Sponsored Links
Some 70 year old duffer with a hunting knife afaik

2 shot dear in Belgium in some terror attack ?? Today

And so it goes on

Sponsored Links
Whenever I hear of such an attack in Europe, it’s rarely a white indigenous member of the population that carries out the attack, is it?

Come on then you usual apologists, get Googling!

...via the Daily Wail

It would be highly irregular for The Wail to report on anything other than brown boat people.

Dunno what the daily wail reported but there were def 2 Swedes killed by some Tunisian fruit cake in Belgium

Swedish PM stated that his country is facing a grave threat ?? And it was described as a terrorist attack ?? Dunno why he is a terrorist and that American in the US who stabbed that little boy is not a terrorist ??

So you saying he was not a Tunisian ??

Whenever I hear of such an attack in Europe,

Come on then you usual apologists

...via the Daily Wail

These do for you? Tell us your news feed of choice, let’s see if they have a different method of reporting the actual facts.

These do for you? Tell us your news feed of choice, let’s see if they have a different method of reporting the actual facts.

Noseall is obsessed with the daily wail

He hates the wail

His posts are littered with his obsession with the wail

so I dunno why he keeps buying it or reading it ?

Last edited:
Whenever I hear of such an attack in Europe, it’s rarely a white indigenous member of the population that carries out the attack, is it?

Come on then you usual apologists, get Googling!
Maybe when a white indigenous person commits such an act, it's not immediately assumed to be a terror attack. it's given another description, such as a hate attack, a mass killing, an aberration, etc.

Hate attack
Racist attack
Terrorist attack
What do all these above
have in common ?

Clue
Not very nice people commit them.
But it's not that.​

Sponsored Links
Back