Have any of you seen this fault

I do think these discussions should be confined to the CC.

Sponsored Links
I dont know what question you refer to.

But what I can say is that I do not reply or give information to people like him who hide their identity.

Particularly, as I am open and transparent and do not hide my identity, I do not respond to questions which solely arise from my openness and would not apply to those, like yourself, who choose to hide their identity.

I believe that my policy is the best one. If I ran this forum then I would require that all those answering questions posted under their real names just as Gas-news does!

Tony

Sponsored Links

But what I can say is that I do not reply or give information to people like him who hide their identity.

Particularly, as I am open and transparent and do not hide my identity, I do not respond to questions which solely arise from my openness and would not apply to those, like yourself, who choose to hide their identity.

I believe that my policy is the best one. If I ran this forum then I would require that all those answering questions posted under their real names just as Gas-news does!

Tony

exactly the response i knew i would get. :rolleyes: at least you did respond this time.

you know very well what question i mean. i could also waste my time sifting through other threads that you have ignored in an effort to dodge the pertinent question of your ability or status.

But what I can say is that I do not reply or give information to people like him who hide their identity. Particularly, as I am open and transparent and do not hide my identity, I do not respond to questions which solely arise from my openness and would not apply to those, like yourself, who choose to hide their identity.

rubbish tony. you don't reply because you don't know the answer and/or are too scared to admit it. this happens several times a week on average. you are a hypocrite of the very highest order.

if you ran it like that no one would be on it. there is absolutely no need for it. you still can't get it through your thick skull that some people choose not to reveal their identity to the masses either through necessity or fear.

i won't reveal mine for fear of repercussions from my employer. granted they could probably piece it together but they can't prove it.

if you ran it like that no one would be on it. there is absolutely no need for it. you still can't get it through your thick skull that some people choose not to reveal their identity to the masses either through necessity or fear.

i won't reveal mine for fear of repercussions from my employer. granted they could probably piece it together but they can't prove it.

I can understand your position as a BG employee, but that does not apply to "Namsag" and others who are working RGIs and thus known to their customers, have web sites and listed on the Gas Register.

In my view advice from someone who does not hide their identity is more plausible to the public as they can see that they are working in the industry and where relevant Gas Registered.

Tony

I can understand your position as a BG employee, but that does not apply to "Namsag" and others who are working RGIs and thus known to their customers, have web sites and listed on the Gas Register.

In my view advice from someone who does not hide their identity is more plausible to the public as they can see that they are working in the industry and where relevant Gas Registered.

Tony

thats just it though, its only your view. if the advice is sound then the identity of the poster is irrelevant. lord knows there are plenty of snipers on here ready to correct any incorrect information.

if you don't feel the need to post your RGI credentials when they are in question then don't. just don't come crying about being "transparent" when you are not. like just about everything you post there are holes in your story large enough to fit an ACS centre through.

Firstly, there is no need for me to post any personal details like Gas Registration details.

Secondly, if I did then it might be seen as advertising and likely to be removed by a Mod.

Thirdly, when many dont even give their own name then why do you expect me to give further information when you dont even think a name is needed?

Firstly, there is no need for me to post any personal details like Gas Registration details.

Secondly, if I did then it might be seen as advertising and likely to be removed by a Mod.

Thirdly, when many dont even give their own name then why do you expect me to give further information when you dont even think a name is needed?

firstly, IIRC it was you that took the hump when it was questioned. i did say if you don't want to "clear your name" then don't. you don't need to air it on the site anyway, send it to namsag, i'll take his word for it.

secondly, i doubt it. lets not forget all of the other advertising you do.

thirdly, it's you that wants transparency, not me.

firstly, IIRC it was you that took the hump when it was questioned. i did say if you don't want to "clear your name" then don't. you don't need to air it on the site anyway, send it to namsag, i'll take his word for it.

I am not stupid enough to send personal details to anyone who hides their identity. Would you?

I am not stupid enough to send personal details to anyone who hides their identity. Would you?

then don't. makes no difference to me.

don't bleat about the consequences though.

Nickso.
Of course Agile wont reply to my question and clear his name either in public /privately or in the CC simply because he cant.
Strange how now he is registered properly and has his ACS he does not put his gassafe number in his profile.
But had it there last year when he did not meet the registration criteria .

If you google namsag Agile you will find its quite a popular name i cant believe you dont think its my real name. And i have slanty eyes
And no i am not the guy from chester

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back