Have you ever been arrested?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1. For thumping SM. Fined.
2. Drunk and disorderly. Never charged. Army.

Sponsored Links
Not arrested, but name taken. Drunk & disorderly after I'd finished my O levels, due to threatening behaviour against pigeons in a small park round the back of Harrods somewhere. True story :oops: ;)

Sponsored Links
Yeah got you now, you edited that too late. Did you tie her up first?

Why is the question being asked?

Ill not divulge my past on a GD forum. This topic intrigues me though, as no one will truthfully answer.

Dubya.

Why is the question being asked?

Ill not divulge my past on a GD forum. This topic intrigues me though, as no one will truthfully answer.

Dubya.
It's to do with the Clarkson fiasco. Specifically whether a fracas which ends up in a bit of minor fistycuffs ought to end the career of someone who does a load of good or who entertains so many people?

Are we all so morally perfect?

I was arrested once in Manchester. I looked like someone they were looking for - may have been the Yorkshire Ripper.

Luckily, so far from home, I had verification of my whereabouts at the time in question otherwise I have often wondered what would have happened.

Oddly, plod said I had a funny accent but they didn't seem to realise it was they who talked funny. :)

It's to do with the Clarkson fiasco. Specifically whether a fracas which ends up in a bit of minor fistycuffs ought to end the career of someone who does a load of good or who entertains so many people?

Given that many professionals would lose their jobs/careers in these circumstances, the question is really one of equal treatment is it not?

Given that many professionals would lose their jobs/careers in these circumstances, the question is really one of equal treatment is it not?
yep

I was arrested once in Manchester. I looked like someone they were looking for - may have been the Yorkshire Ripper.

There's another reason not to have facial growth. You're at risk of resembling Peter Sutcliffe. You must have had it since the early 80s, beardy. :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
Back