HE combi boiler air problem

I do sympathise with Data as I have been trying to get a similar fault (in rented property) repaired for twelve months now.

Three engineers numerous visits, parts and PCBs.
Even a phone call by one of the engineers to a forum member who knew what it was but could not say publicly.

Still the same.

However, I wouldn't fiddle with it myself - it's not worth it.

Sponsored Links
Your dead right mug gels, and my leases are bullet proof,but of no use in the real world, have u ever tried getting money from someone who denies any responsibility , a lease only sets out conditions,if u ever need to enforce them you must get a court order if the tenant doesn't agree to something,from an instance like the gas switching off thing,right through to evicting them,even if they've trashed your flat not paid rent for months and insulted the neighbours ,if you do anything with out a court order you can be charged with a criminal offence......if u pay a gas fitter for fixing a problem, and things go pear shaped soon after and u have to get them back, in the real world that's a new problem...trust me things aren't as black and white as you think.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back