Heatline Sargon Noise!!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Installed the new Sargon 35 yesterday, what the hell is going on?! Sounds like its about to take off to fu**in mars! The premix SIT fan vibrates like hell and makes a low frequency drone on slowing to low load. Talked to the local heatline guy today who said "its a noisyboiler".
Why is there no sound deadening material?

Sponsored Links
It's a noisy boiler :LOL:

some of the noise could be from it not been set up right. make sure the co2 is set up correctly. but you are right it is a loud boiler. the sargon replaced the old solaris. the solaris was not a quiet boiler in the first place but the new sargons really takes the biscuit.

I have fitted plenty of the solaris but I doubt will fit this new version unless it is well out of ear shot :confused:

btw it is fime fan...

sound deadening material would nice and maybe a air snorkel for the fan. It's a real shame, really could of been better... :rolleyes:

The old Solaris used to whistle a bit but the Sargon is howling!
The Solaris fan was FIME but yesterday after checking the Sargon fan there was the SIT stickered logo on the top right.

Checed all the settings and all good apart from the ignition fan speed. Had to increase it to stop the low ignition drone noise.

Sponsored Links
Ther are pots for "ignition capacity" (which i had to adjust to prevent ignition noise) , central heating capacity along with hot water. The inlet pressure was 19mb and CO to CO2 ratio 0.000. Sorry if a few mistakes as its late friday and the beers been flowing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back