heatline

Sponsored Links
I have not fitted one but I have examined the design in the finest detail !

They are very well designed units with a Grunfoss pump and all the set up is from FOUR pots on the PCB. Much easer to set up than one of their rivals ( / partners so Mike tells me ??? )

All the major components are very accessible!

They should be a very reliable boiler if they are properly installed on a clean system with a correctly sized gas supply pipe. ( Thats a drop of LESS than 1 mB ! )

They are not the cheapest of the economy models although they should be with a low cost manufacturing base in Turkey. I think the merchants are selling them too expensively to encourage a mass market entry. They could be marketed better! They might get taken over!

Tony

If its not too much more the 35 kW would be a better bet.

Tony

Sponsored Links
i seen a webprice of £619 with flue and delivered and that's for the 30pc(the 35kw one)

i must say i was even thinking of installing a few to see how they pan out but cant find a local merchant that stock them and don't want to get it over internet.

i think they are looking to make a name for them self.

There is a little confusion here.

There were originally only two models the 24 kW and the 35 kW. However the manufacturers website now lists THREE models the 24,30 and 35.

Its possible they have introduced the mid range model recently.

Tony

Yes Mehran and I were quite impressed by the boilers weren't we Mehran? As Tony describes, those were our impressions too. Though the Turklish instructions have some inacuracies and are difficult to follow. I expect the best thing is to set up the low gas co2 rate using the gas valve and just checking the high is in tolerance. The fan is adjustable and you are supposed to be able to alter C02 that way, or at the gas valve by choice, it didn't seem right to me that. Of course half the idiots fitting them won't have an analyser.

for what you get for your money it is very good. i would be happy to fit a few to see how they go.

if only i could get a local Supplier for them, i don't want to sing the praises of them to high as i have never fitted one but if i had the A rated one in my house i would not turn my nose up at it.

I have an a rated applaince for home use but can't be ar_sed to fit it instead of the mexico.

Anyhow it is a chaff system boiler, but when you look inside it's all quite normal, however I'd better keep the mexico in parallel on gate valves, and run the chaff from the gravity FE tank (which is 36ft above).

Only cost me £30 and a trip to manchester and back.

Basically almost any boiler is OK in our homes, cause if we can't keep them running at home we're in the wrong job.

you know what its like though paul. couldnt be arsed sorting your own plumbing. wifes been asking me for a new shower for five years.sure ill get around to it one day. :LOL:

I wouldn't touch heatline with a bargepole. I only know of a couple near me and both leak for fun and the spares cost is enormous, ie 280.00 for a 24v mechanical clock. The 240v equivalent for the baxi 80e is 30.00.

Well I had a Solaris 30 fitted 18 months ago and since then I will of had to have an engineer out 3 times. The first time was only weeks after installation with a failed piezo.

The second was due to a leak in a joint between components, which also required a new electrical board and after tonight this will be the third time, once again due to a leak which I suspect is the same problem as before, plus this time all the electrics have gone.

So far I am not impressed and I am wondering what I am going to face once the 2 year warrantee is up.

What I will say is that Heatline seem to of had a very good after sales service ie prompt response (well at least on the previous two occasions). However this is just as well given the track record so far.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back