Help Alarm Problem

Wan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i need help with my C & K securitech system. Moved in to property no code left my husband messed around with the metal box and alarm started to sound. We took the speaker off but alarm coming from keypad. Any information would be great....

Sponsored Links
There is a sequence to revert the codes back to factory defaults ,its in the engineers manual.
If you go to ukpanels , you can request one.

• Thanks
Reactions: Wan
Went onto uk panels to request a Engineer's Manual and was asked for a password. Can only engineer's access this part of the website?

More developments with the alarm. The box in the attick started to sound last night while I was in bed. I checked outside no alarm, however on the keypad panel all the led lights were red. What going on.

Sponsored Links
to be honest i think your panel has failed.

the best thing to do is

power the ssytem down (battery and mains, and be careful as 240v hurts, take care)

fit a new battery 3.1AH 12V
recconect the mains and try again
if the system still doea not respond,
change the end staion (the bit in attic)
and change the keypad
re connect all circuits and program

if you have any problems with this please post again and we will try to help you

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back