HELP Compact SL

Ok unfortunately the little one has just gone to bed so i will not be able to progress the troubleshooting untill morning.

Denford, at the risk of getting ahead of myself whats the next step if the bell and cable check out ok?

Thanks again, your help is appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Ok unfortunately the little one has just gone to bed so i will not be able to progress the troubleshooting untill morning.

Denford, at the risk of getting ahead of myself whats the next step if the bell and cable check out ok?

Thanks again, your help is appreciated.

there was a similar thread the other day, in no particular order

water damaged sounder

cable to sounder damaged

Okay gents managed to make a few checks today as per your suggestions.

1) Fitted link between D(+Ve) + B(Ve bell trigger) of bell connections = No sound.

2)Double checked terminations at D + B, both appeared sound. Bell sounded when i removed D. Noticed strobe Neg was disconnected?? Reconnected same.

3)Measured voltage between Battery Pos and B = 2V. Triggered alarm (Tamper) and the measured voltage remained the same.

Thanks in advance for any further assistance.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back