help identifying boiler part

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all i need some help identifying a part on my boiler it looks like the thermo couple it goes in near it and when I remove it and press the ignition gas comes out any ideas the other end goes in to where the ignition spark is its about 12" long thin tube thanks

Sponsored Links
Sounds like a pilot gas tube.

Make and model of boiler would have helped :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
when i took it out the end fell under floor boards so i need to get a new one my local plumb center did not have one so i am trying get one online thanks

if thats what its called pilot injector yea the end fell of about 10mm long and goes into the boiler

If you took off the pilot gas feed from the pilot assembly then I think you have lost the injector.

Was the pilot not igniting.

Sounds as though you have gas to pilot and the lost injector was blocked. :cry:

Thinking about it, it may not be the injector rather the injector seating, the bit that sits on the end of the pipe above olive and knut,

no pilot not lighting but i will need to get anther one is this the right one
Baxi 225492 Pilot Injector thanks

thanks for that link i have at this all day tring to find that part superb :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back