Help Needed with Ikea Kitchen Fixings / Accessories

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello all

I'm in need of a hand with an IKEA 'BODBYN' drawer unit. This is the type of unit that you remove the drawer facia when you need to get to the back of the cupboard (drawer runners are fixed so you can't take drawers out completely)

So i took the facia off one of the drawers and the plastic clip thingy that holds the facia on snapped. Gutted :(

I dont know what these things are called so I'm struggling to buy a replacement clip - does anyone know what they're called and whether I can buy just the clip ? Pictures attached below

Would be well appreciated if anyone could help thanks

Screenshot_20200818-230124_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200818-230118_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200818-230118_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200818-230118_Gallery.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 206
  • Screenshot_20200818-230124_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200818-230124_Gallery.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 227
Sponsored Links
Have done. No answer as yet, kind of not really expecting one from them. Have never fitted one of their kitchens so i have no idea what this thing is called

Ikea have online instructions for all of their flat pack furniture which will let you identify the part number. They also have an online form to complete and will send out replacements usually foc. Takes a couple of weeks to receive them.

Sponsored Links
Havent seen that part of their website but will have another look as you suggest. Many thanks

It comes under the customer services section, look for product pages or assembly instructions. Missing parts should lead you to the online form or you can pick up items in store normally by the returns area I think. Good luck.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back