HELP! no hot water...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
been in new house for just 2 months.
noticed twice before that when turned cold tap on, it spluttered and ran a yellow colour for a few seconds.

was having a shower and the hot AND cold water slowed to a dribble then just stopped. NOTHING coming out at all.. after a little while, turned cold tap on in sink, it spluttered and ran yellow for a couple seconds and then been fine. cold water is working fine right now. however, i am only getting cold water out of every hot tap in the house.

the central heating is working fine.
please help. does anyone know whats wrong?

Sponsored Links
woops i duno, i will get my other half to tell me when he's home after! its not a combi i know that.
there are two tanks, the big round one, thats hot.. and the square one above that. the water in there is cold. and im pretty sure that its suppose to have hot water in there....

all the pipes from the boiler downstairs are hot. heating is all hot . everything is hot, just from that small tank... its cold.. and cold water out fo taps then too

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back