help!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i am looking to fit a water saving shower head i have got from thames water,however it states not to be used on an electric shower. The shower in my house is a surface mounted thermostatic hydramax shower, but i dont know if its electric or not . is there anyway of telling

Sponsored Links
If your shower is thermostatic it wont be electric, thermostatic means its mixing a hot and cold supply so your water saving thingy should be fine.

Sponsored Links
complete waste of time & money, you already have the same thing on the shower it's the knob you turn to let more or less water out :rolleyes:

do you have to pull a cable or flick an external switch t get the shower to work? if not, fit the head.

it's the knob you turn to let more or less water out :rolleyes:

You still talking about the shower?!

i'm not sure tbh i think i'm losing the will to live, bricks that go in the cistern so you only use 3 ltrs then complain that nothing gets flushed away, water saving shower handsets when all you need to do is not switch it on as much, it's not the law to turn every tap & shower on full & by not doing so guess what you save water now there is a surprise :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back