Here's a good video.

Islam needs reform. Without it they will always be war mongers indoctrinated to kill the infidel.

A split would probably be the only option.

I'd like to see a split where all the muslims unhappy with the way things are here get sent to Iran, Syria or some other righteous islamic hell hole to enjoy the better life they crave.

Sponsored Links
Where are muslims happy ?

Where the Muslims are not happy.
They´re not happy in Gaza.
They're not happy in Egypt.
They're not happy in Libya.
They're not happy in Morocco.
... ... ... They're not happy in Iran.
They're not happy in Iraq.
They're not happy in Yemen.
They're not happy in Afghanistan.
They're not happy in Pakistan.
They're not happy in Syria.
They're not happy in Lebanon.

So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Spain
They're happy in Australia.
They're happy in England.
They're happy in France.
They're happy in Italy.
They're happy in Germany.
They're happy in Sweden.
They're happy in the USA.
They're happy in Norway.
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!
And whom do they blame?

Not Islam..... Not themselves...
They blame the countries they are HAPPY IN!
And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from, where they were un-happy.
Try to find logic in that !!

A split would probably be the only option. Like the protestant and catholic split where the protestants choose a more ritheous path.

In this country at least wasn't the split because henry the eigth wanted to get his end away with some other bird and the pope wouldn't let him?

But what are they doing here? They obviously don't like it here!

They're here for two reasons:

1. To take over the country and have us live under Sharia law. They have actually stated that on their banners.

2. To take advantage of free housing and handouts. I didn't see any banners about that, though.

Sponsored Links

1. To take over the country and have us live under Sharia law. They have actually stated that on their banners.

2. To take advantage of free housing and handouts. I didn't see any banners about that, though.

1. The people you see holding up banners wanting sharia law are extremists who are in the minority. You can't judge 2 million people on the actions of a few.

2. I think you'll find white British people are FAR more likely to be scroungers and claiming free housing and benefits. Say what you wan't about British Muslims, but you don't see many of them out of work and they have a very entrepreneur mindset.

Out of interest do you ever leave your little bubble and try and interact with people of other faiths and ethnicity? Then maybe actually finding out for yourself what they think.

2. I think you'll find white British people are FAR more likely to be scroungers and claiming free housing and benefits. Say what you wan't about British Muslims, but you don't see many of them out of work and they have a very entrepreneur mindset.

The government hides those figures from us, why? I suspect its because the figures don't support your assertions. Go into any area with a large Muslim population and its staggering to see how many of them that could be at work, are not. I'd bet the ones with an entrepreneurial mindset are the first to claim state handouts.

The government hides those figures from us, why? I suspect its because the figures don't support your assertions. Go into any area with a large Muslim population and its staggering to see how many of them that could be at work, are not. I'd bet the ones with an entrepreneurial mindset are the first to claim state handouts.

Hides what figures? Well we'll have to disagree on that one, i live in an area with a high asian population and their families would be shamed if anybody sat on their arse all day watching daytime tv like many of the lower class white British do. Granted a lot of women stay at home, but we were exactly the same a matter of decades ago and i'm sure that will change as many of the younger generation of women are attending university and striving for their own career. A lot of asian work in the night time economy in takeaways/taxis e.t.c as well which could explain why you might see them not working during the day.

Well why don't these moderates come out and heckle the nut cases then? The fact that they don't shows where there allegiance is. ;)

Hides what figures? Well we'll have to disagree on that one, i live in an area with a high asian population and their families would be shamed if anybody sat on their a**e all day watching daytime tv like many of the lower class white British do. Granted a lot of women stay at home, but we were exactly the same a matter of decades ago and i'm sure that will change as many of the younger generation of women are attending university and striving for their own career. A lot of asian work in the night time economy in takeaways/taxis e.t.c as well which could explain why you might see them not working during the day.

Perhaps you have few Muslims and a higher than average Indian population in your neck of the woods.

The figures www.poverty.org.uk/47/index.shtml

1. The people you see holding up banners wanting sharia law are extremists who are in the minority. You can't judge 2 million people on the actions of a few.

Out of interest do you ever leave your little bubble and try and interact with people of other faiths and ethnicity? Then maybe actually finding out for yourself what they think.

I don't live in a little bubble - try not to be personally offensive if you can possibly avoid it. It achieves little.

Yes, I interact with people of other faiths and ethnicities. We live across the road from a very nice West Indian chap; my optician is an Indian - one of the most pleasant people I have ever met; one of my mates in the RAF was a muslim - I regularly played badminton with him (he was in the Guinness Book of Records at the time, btw, for marathon squash playing!). I could go on, but I think I've made my point.

If the BNP were to march anywhere in the Middle East - would they get away with it? Well would they?

We're a modern democracy that has free speech, those countries in the middle east don't. What's your point? We aren't talking about free speech in the middle east. The subject is why you've posted a video showing an extreme group of Muslims protesting in this country and tried to infer that they are representative of the rest of the Muslim population?

well unless posts have been removed I can't see anywhere that he has inferred anything of the sort

Oh and by the way we are not a true democracy at all,far from it.

1. he cant judge
2. but you seemingly can

well infer anyway

Sponsored Links
Back