Here's why I don't support the death sentence

Sponsored Links
it was a question that required a simple yes or no answer. I’d call it waffling and swerving.
It wasn't a question, it was a statement.
But as you thought it was a question, did you answer with a simple yes or no?
No need to answer that question, we know the answer already.

A simple yes or no would still have sufficed.
A simple yes or no is not sufficient response to a statement.
You either accept the statement, in which case no response is required. Or you don't accept the statement, in which case a counter argument is required.
A yes or no response to a statement is a nonsensical response.
It wasn't a question, it was a statement.
You sure are having difficulties with the written English today, both in grammar and comprehension.

Sponsored Links
That was spelling, caused by a typo, unfortunately a typo that resulted in another acceptable word by the spell checker, but thank you anyway.
Is it just me that thinks the grammar doesn’t seem quite right in that post?

I'd have said "That was a typo. Unfortunately, a typo that resulted in another acceptable work being inserted by the auto-correct but thanks anyway".

Oh so you are of the opinion that those I named are not guilty
Than

Lol

:rolleyes:
Because something is not blue, does not mean that is automatically red. :rolleyes:

it was a question that required a simple yes or no answer. I’d call it waffling and swerving.

It's another example of a closed question.

You understand them yet ?
Neither of what Mottie was referring to, were questions. His comprehension and his grammar were having a day off today.
Transam did not ask a question, there was no question mark. For sure it could have been rhetorical question, but that is still not a question, in the proper sense of the description.
And my statement was not a question either.

Is it just me that thinks the grammar doesn’t seem quite right in that post?

I'd have said "That was a typo. Unfortunately, a typo that resulted in another acceptable work being inserted by the auto-correct but thanks anyway".
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Someone who has recently demonstrated errors in comprehension and grammar decides to teach English. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Evidently my sentence was sufficiently well worded to convey my meaning, because your version encapsulated the meaning, just by putting the words in a different order.

Sponsored Links
Back