Hetty hoover. Red light button to hi low switch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys. Just purchased a new Hetty hoover. I thought I bought the one with the hi low suction power button.. But unfortunately it wasn't. The catalogue I bought it from does not to any returns at all.
So my question is can u replace the red light to a hi low power button switch to make the vaccum more powerful?

Thanks ☺

Sponsored Links
The only Hetty I know of is made by Numatic, not Hoover. Is there anything more specific for the model number?

The only Hetty they sell now has the two speeds, you are doing it correctly? Have you bought an old stock one? We have a Hetty and that has two speeds. Unless you bought it form a shop in person then you have the right to return it.

Sponsored Links
I have a hetty that has the power button and next to it has a red light. No honor low power switch

Looking at the manual, it appears that the Hetty doesn't have more than one power level. Did you look at any of the others which did?

It's brand new and bought through my catalogue. It's fine will work away with it. It's non returnable as stated on the order form.
Thanks for your help guys

As mentioned legally you have the right to return anything bought online, over the phone or by mail order.

I must report back to this thread, as I had a dream about Henry vacuum cleaners last night.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back