Hoarders

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
According to local radio programme on today, the male of the species is always a hoarder. Apparently our garages, sheds etc are full of clutter with items that we cannot bear to part with.

I must admit to keeping some old school exercise books (and love letters :oops: ) and old records which are not worth a bean to anyone but me.

Own up if you are a secret hoarder and what can't you bear to chuck out?

Sponsored Links
I'm a hoarder.....my missus will throw something out and I will say "no that could come in useful one day".........My sheds and garage are full of useless clutter :LOL:

My old fella was a terrible hoarder - nearly to the standard of that life of grime Mr Trevis(spelling?). When he died, we used about 8 skips to clear the bulk of it. It was very upsetting.

Since then, I have thrown out a load of stuff - my reasoning is that my kids will know that what I end up actually leaving when I peg out, will be something of some personal value to me. I don't want them to go through what we went through.

Sponsored Links
I'm just doing a declutter, loft and garage.
I hate throwing stuff away, but i'll never use it, so must go!
Keep old record collection and some books though.

I'm just doing a declutter, loft and garage.
I hate throwing stuff away, but i'll never use it, so must go!
Keep old record collection and some books though.
I just threw out a couple of hundred LP's into the local tip. Classical music mostly, but also some pink floyd, genesis and ELO( :oops: ).

Haven't listened to it in 25 years, so wasn't really a loss. Just a bit sad, slinging out the past, but it has to be done.

I've still got my first CD player from 1984 ish .

Also my old diaries with all the gigs I did when I was a drummer working around the Working Mens Clubs (remember them?)

Memories
:)

I've still got my first CD player from 1984 ish .

Also my old diaries with all the gigs I did when I was a drummer working around the Working Mens Clubs (remember them?)

Memories
:)

omg yes.........unless you went gigging you will never know how close to the truth Peter Kays Phoenix Nights was...........

Sponsored Links
Back