Hoarders

Sponsored Links
No, I am ruthless. Needless to say occasionally the situation crops up, "oh, I've got one of those" Oh, no you haven't pal!!

Not really, but I suppose an enforced clear out was no bad thing in the long run. I really must get my DW718v back though, I miss it. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Always remember the Universal Law of Junk: The only piece of junk you will ever need is the one you threw out last week! :mad: :mad: :mad:

We are both hoarders in our house but not in the same way. She hoards junk whereas I only keep useful stuff - and vice-versa. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I must concede though that her habit of keeping mountains of paperwork paid off when Yorkshire Bank bounced three cheques and tried to charge us over thirty pounds to tell us we didn't have that much. :mad: :mad: :mad:

"But we've got a £250 overdraft facility!", she said.
"No record of that." was the reply.

Into the depths of her filing system she went and out came a letter, several years old, confirming our £250 overdraft facility. God only knows how she knew where to look but there it was, leaving Yorkshire Bank with egg on their faces. I have never complained about her junk since then. If she wants to keep every pay slip from every job either of us has ever had I let her get on with it. :) :) :)

Meanwhile, I really, really wish I'd hoarded a 1965 edition of The Viewer --- :cry: :cry: :cry:

someone has to raise the bar on here.... it stops short people getting drunk ;)

I never throw anything away in case I need it, and invariably always do end up needing it, which makes me feel smug :)
Trouble is I can never find it when I need it, too much stuff you see. :oops:

Sponsored Links
Back