holes at edge of roof

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've noticed some damage to the edge of my roof. It's a terraced house that was built late 70's/early 80's and it looks like cement has been used to seal off the end of the roof. alot of this has came loose so i'm looking to get it replaced with a new plastic facia. any Idea on how much it would cost and how much work would be involved?

I don't intend to do the work myself.

Cheers.

Sponsored Links
do you mean the plastic dry verges (usually grey or brown) or do you need the fascia aswell below the tiles? Prices can vary a lot with these jobs due to access and how well the job will be done. There are a lot of corners that get cut :mad: Best to get a few quotes and ask to see previous work and also ask them what they will be doing you will be able to work out who is just whacking them on and whos making sure they last

Sponsored Links
TBH you are best getting as many quotes as you can handle, imo use a small trustworthy builder who fill you with confidence that youre going to get a proper job. The plastic verges are cheap but they need to be fitted correctly

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back