holland

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just been listening to a fella omn the radio (5 live) harping on about how good the building trade is in holland at the min, apparantly, (he is a brickie) the money there is better than here, loads of work on.

got me thinking about how many brits will do that, i already know of a cpl off out in egypt at the min working for mega money.

Sponsored Links
Hmm, he must be working in a part of Holland where everything is still going strong, but our homeland is rather small so I can't imagine where that would be - my family/friends etc all tell me it's about the same as here in the UK:
falling house prices and reduced building work.

not sure where fella, just sounded like a good move, hence me bothering to put it up here.

thought it could inspire some folk :cool:

Better learn Double Dutch then ;)
(I can only teach Double Dutch English)

Sponsored Links
Does anyone know where Jeopardy is?

Keep hearing that there are a lot of jobs in Jeopardy. Might try my luck there! :LOL:

I was paying my mechanics upwards of $40 per hr helpers $25.00 and most of them took off to Ireland for a construction boom.

Now all of a sudden NYC is thriving with new construction and many apartments (flats) going for over 1 million dollars in Manhattan.

I wonder if people, like herds of african animals constantly move to greener pastures and return within a year and start the migration all over again....

I wonder if people, like herds of african animals constantly move to greener pastures and return within a year and start the migration all over again....
Nothing changed then since beginning of time - migration is a natural/human thing.

Sponsored Links
Back