Homosexuality

Its like this as Dianne says the sex of an embryo is predetermined by the cromosones.
XX determines a female will be born and xy determines a male will be born.

However ladies have both oestrogen and testosterone in their bodies.
Aggressive behaviour around the monthly terrors is due to oestrogen levels dropping and testosterone levels increasing.

When the embryo is created wether that is female xx or male XY the embryo will develop into a female or a male.

However here is the funny thing.

If there is insufficient testosterone levels during the early development of an embryo then in the case of XX a female is born and in the case of XY a female is also born.

hence my saying that all embryos are female and the sex is determined by testosterone levels in the womb.

So Dianne yes you were correct technically but in practice all embryos develop into females wether xx or xy without sufficient testosterone.

Hence my simplifying the debate to

'All eggs remember are female and the sex of the baby is purely down to the amount of testosterone the developing embryo was subject to during fertilisation and early growth. '

and yes I cut and paste the article to illustrate the argument but I originally saw the original research on a tv programme.

Sponsored Links
aaahhhhh - altogether now -------------- it's daniel, er, ned eel, err, den lee -------------------it's

DIANE

'All eggs remember are female and the sex of the baby is purely down to the amount of testosterone the developing embryo was subject to during fertilisation and early growth. '

and thats why us men have nipples :D

Sponsored Links
There was this woman who called all her kids by the same first name and when asked how she told them apart. She said ' That's easy, they all have different surnames'

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DNA: Deoxyribonucleic acid.

Not to be confused with LSD: Lysergic acid diethylamide.

First synthesized in Switzerland in the 30's. The reason it's called LSD instead of LAD?

"Sauer" is German for acid.

Sponsored Links
Back