Honeywell CM and CMT 900 series

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know what differences there are between the CM and CMT versions of the 900 series.

It seems that current units are CMT, but the info on Honeywell websites seems to refer only to the CM series.

Sponsored Links
Does anyone know what differences there are between the CM and CMT versions of the 900 series.
CM9XX is the generic "consumer friendly" name; CMT9XX is the official part number; e.g. The UK version is CMT901A1044.

Thanks for replies. I was puzzled because I asked in a local plumbers' suppliers for a price for a CM901 The assistant looked up on their computer system, and said that the CM901 had been superceded by the CMT901.

John

Sponsored Links
I had the same happen to me recently, asked for price of a CM and was told it's CMT, but the above was explained by the counter-jockey-manager with 40 years experience at an indy merchant who I've known that long. They're not all numb-nut, TATSPs, but it seems to be the norm, especially at the nationals!

TATSP = Thick As Three Short Planks.
Come Thursday I won't have to contend with them any more!:cool: :LOL: :cool: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back