Honeywell DT90 - some help please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Potterton Promax with a honeywell ST9100 and a DT90 Stat.

It's all new but the DT90 is very annoyingly loud and I am concerned that it might be arcing.

I'm not an electrician so please bear with me. whether the St9100 is off or on the stat constantly clicks every few minutes. THis occurs even at times when the heat is not programmed to be on. The click is quite loud but every so often there is an extremely loud crack from it. It worries me that maybe the contacts are arcing in the device or something similar.

I have only the user manual but would appreciate it if anyone who has programmed the ST90 could give me some advice for checking it.

I run a typical 3 times per day water programme on the st9100 and heat twice a day.

Sponsored Links
The click is nothing to wory about it is either it dropping below or going above the temp that its set for but unless its in a draft it should not be doing it every few minutes.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back