Hooray, it's working!

3500.jpg

Sponsored Links
Some people are beginning to think you can't believe a word he says....
Ahh, but the American people love him and the RWR here too. RWR hate the truth.

Mind you, those RWR snowflakes aint half got their nickers in a twist over that blimp. 'Tis true.:mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
I find those posters in the second photo quite offensive. What kind of sick Fuc kwitt dreams that up?

Pussy Grabber Donald stirs up this sort of thing. He's known for it. You know that.

There were also demonstrators objecting to mistreatment of women. Obviously they find common cause in opposing Trump.

Holiday entitlement :ROFLMAO:

They all pulled sickies.

Those of them that have jobs, that is, the others no doubt are art students, perennial protestors and part time baby blimp manufacturers.
In my case, I was supposed to be at a meeting in Mayfair today. But it got cancelled.
Rather than waste the train tickets to the smoke, a couple of colleagues decided to travel anyway, and join the protest.

In my case, I was supposed to be at a meeting in Mayfair today. But it got cancelled.
Rather than waste the train tickets to the smoke, a couple of colleagues decided to travel anyway, and join the protest.
So not only have these demonstrators wasted their own time and money, they have prevented you and your colleagues from carrying out your work.

So not only have these demonstrators wasted their own time and money, they have prevented you and your colleagues from carrying out your work.
I don't know about that, another couple of attendees cried off this week, so that's why the meeting got jibbed.
Saved me a journey, so all's good :)

Sponsored Links
Back