Hooray, it's working!

Sponsored Links
German media also don't like him

37171381_620323011668012_8985340671523028992_n.jpg

I think that it would be reasonable for the German press to dislike President Trump, he has come down hard on the Germans for not paying their fair share of NATO investment and further suggesting that the NATO budget should be increased to 4% what's to like at a time when Germany could find themselves having to pay more for their EU membership?
Ref your photos. I didn't know that Frau Merkel had been invited to meet Mrs May and President Trump... She is looking a bit bloated.

Sponsored Links
Donald Trump doesnt like Nicola Sturgeon.........perhaps he's alright afterall!

Or blacks, Mexicans, Muslims.... right up your alley Notch.(y)

Ha ha, very good.

I dont like Nicola Sturgeon, or Owen Jones......neither of which seem to be black, Mexican or Muslim.....all of which I do like

Owen Jones is the antithesis to the likes of Katie Hopkins. I'd be happier if we has neither.

It seems you like Trump for the people he dislikes. I kind of odd way to associate your liking someone but that's up to you Notch.
I must admit to having a begrudging like of Trump, not for the people (We are told) he dislikes but more for the people who dislike him.

Owen Jones is the antithesis to the likes of Katie Hopkins. I'd be happier if we has neither.

Oh god, I really can't stand that woman.

She has been banned from most mainstream media, just too toxic.

Sponsored Links
Back