hoover dishwaher hed 6612

hello, if you're still having problems, try fitting a new motor capacitor, 3uf 450v, located under the machine by removing the under tray(4 screws) taking care to note the position of the wires in relation to the new one.
Then reset machine by opening the door and holding reset button in whilst switching on the machine. Lights should cycle from R to L and be followed by about 7/8 beeps. Close door and repeat procedure, lights will cycle from L to R this time. Then put it on programme 4 for a wash cycle. DON'T buy a new module 'til you have tried this. Capacitor should be under £15 from UK or well under £10 from China if you're prepared to wait. Hope this helps.

hi
helo people..i have a hoover hed6112 but it has a similar problem that i am struggling with. on any program it will only pre-rinse..it lights up to wash and nothing. it starts to make noises like there is no water and lots of steam! when i open door to investigate. no warning lights etc i am lost..could it be a blockage somewhere or a faulty pump? ok i took out machine today and had it tilted on its side to start stripping it...i got a call and had to leave it so by chance i sat it back up and it worked for one cycle now back to usual and doing nothing!!?? ah!!!! any help would be much appreciated

many thanks

Sponsored Links
I have the same problem machine fills and drains OK but sticks on 3rd light when it has prewashed, drained and heated then 3lights stay on reset with lights 1 to 4 flashing on and off and tried again still stopping with a whirring noise from top of machine near control panel, thought they were all electronic rather than mechanical, any clues welcome.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back