Hope these ba$tards get similar treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
By all means, point out the question and the answer to me, along with an iota of evidence to support the allegation, because I can see a question, and I can see a repetitive unfounded allegation, but I can't see any evidence that supports that fallacious allegation. I appreciate that I'm trying to have an intelligent discussion with a couple of lying idiots, but I persist.
Therefore, the response to my question is merely persistent false allegations and lies.
False allegations and lies remain fallacious and untrue, irrespective of how many times you repeat them.

But please don't panda to me. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I thought you'd transitioned back to your normal lying fantasist existence, cast aside like a discarded toy, with your hatred gnawing at you and turning you into a lying troll. That of course is mere speculation on my part.

Another long winded abusive post :eek::rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
To me it is, or should be, straightforward when it comes to sentencing people that have murdered someone in an unprovoked/cold blood manner. Assuming it can be proved the perpetrator wasn't coerced into the crime in a significant manner (e.g. do it or your family die) they should be locked up for a minimum of 30 years, as in locked up, not 'sentenced to 30 years' but with the possibility of early release.

And, where the victim is legally a child, they should be locked up for the rest of their natural life. Why? Because they have denied someone potentially decades of life. So why should they, the person that denied the victim of those decades, have a second chance at freedom? I'll never be convinced otherwise. 'You've denied someone the rest of their life, so for the rest of your life, you won't be free.'

To me, that's justice.

And for those that say 'oh but imagine the cost' we p*ss enough £££ up the proverbial wall in this country, so why not spend more £££ to build additional prison capacity to ensure we can lock people up for longer where the crime dictates that we should.

nah it’s because I am from an ethnic minority

since my transition your level of abuse has increased
It's because you're a lying troll. I've seen references to you claiming to be mentally retarded as well.

Like I said, you'll claim anything to attract sympathy. That's why I think you're like a discarded toy, unloved and unwanted. That creates resentment, hatred and an inability to function properly in society. This gnaws away at you and causes your "Munchausen by Internet" where you end up living in a fantasy world.
"Munchausen syndrome tends to be chronic and people with it usually become habitual deceivers "
"A Google search for the term yields more than 7000 search results. "

Last edited:
It's because you're a lying troll. I've seen references to you claiming to be mentally retarded as well.

Like I said, you'll claim anything to attract sympathy. That's why I think you're like a discarded toy, unloved and unwanted. That creates resentment, hatred and an inability to function properly in society. This gnaws away at you and causes your "Munchausen by Internet" where you end up living in a fantasy world.

more abuse and now you are also making fun and abusing me over a disability :eek:

more abuse and now you are also making fun and abusing me over a disability :eek:
People who try to deceive others with the anonymous exploitation of the internet are sufferers of Munchausen by Internet.
More commonly known as trolls.

In 2000, Munchausen by Internet was identified by Feldman to describe an individual seeking attention by playing out a series of dramatic near-fatal illnesses and recoveries that increasingly strain credulity.
Munchausen by Internet can have devastating effects within online discussion groups, destroying trust when the hoax is exposed.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3510683/
I've also seen reference to your pretence at poor spelling.

Er no :rolleyes: ( not that I read it :))

certain learned and eminent posters on here told me I was a half wit and a **** wit on several occasions

in other words mentally retarded

which would be a mental disability

you now see fit to discriminate against me :confused: because of that and my ethnicity :eek:

Similar discrimination appears on other places you may be ?? Posting on ? ;)

Last edited:
so why not spend more £££ to build additional prison capacity to ensure we can lock people up for longer

The oubliette may be a suitable means to achieve a suitable low cost form of prison. Just add a flushing on suite toilet to avoid smelly stuff accumulating

Er no :rolleyes: ( not that I read it :))

certain learned and eminent posters on here told me I was a half wit and a **** wit on several occasions

in other words mentally retarded

which would be a mental disability

you now see fit to discriminate against me :confused: because of that and my ethnicity :eek:

Similar discrimination appears on other places you may be ?? Posting on ? ;)
Munchausen by Internet is a recognised medical condition, but I just call it trolling, but it's for the same reason: attention seeking.
It is possible that some Munchausen by Internet sufferers could be driven by the simple enjoyment of online deception as highlighted by a study of Web users that found that most online deceivers felt a sense of enjoyment while engaging in online deception.
This can feed the desire of a narcissist and as they create an imaginary online long-term condition ..., can provide a lonely individual with attention that they may never have previously known. This view is supported by Feldman, who linked the engaging and intense nature of these deceptions to sadism.
So you're suffering from Munchausen by Internet and species dysphoria?
You're a real mess, aren't you? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Best get yourself down to the vet pronto. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Munchausen by Internet is a recognised medical condition, but I just call it trolling, but it's for the same reason: attention seeking.
It is possible that some Munchausen by Internet sufferers could be driven by the simple enjoyment of online deception as highlighted by a study of Web users that found that most online deceivers felt a sense of enjoyment while engaging in online deception.
This can feed the desire of a narcissist and as they create an imaginary online long-term condition ..., can provide a lonely individual with attention that they may never have previously known. This view is supported by Feldman, who linked the engaging and intense nature of these deceptions to sadism.
So you're suffering from Munchausen by Internet and species dysphoria?
You're a real mess, aren't you? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Best get yourself down to the vet pronto. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

more abuse :eek:

more abuse :eek:
Anyone who thinks they can transition into a panda, and back again, in order to gain a financial advantage deserves abuse and ridicule.
When they then claim to have adopted a different ethnicity in order to gain sympathy, and also have claimed to have been disabled for the same reason, have demonstrated disgusting levels of deception.
You appear to find it amusing, which suggests you also have a perverted sense of humour.
Some people like your posts. It suggests that they too share your perverted sense of humour.
The aspect of Munchausen by Internet where individuals actively seek to disrupt and cause problems for their own satisfaction or enjoyment (sadism versus narcissism) has until now not been consciously associated with the wider phenomena of Internet “trolls.”

Anyone who thinks they can transition into a panda, and back again, in order to gain a financial advantage deserves abuse and ridicule.
When they then claim to have adopted a different ethnicity in order to gain sympathy, and also have claimed to have been disabled for the same reason, have demonstrated disgusting levels of deception.
You appear to find it amusing, which suggests you also have a perverted sense of humour.
Some people like your posts. It suggests that they too share your perverted sense of humour.
The aspect of Munchausen by Internet where individuals actively seek to disrupt and cause problems for their own satisfaction or enjoyment (sadism versus narcissism) has until now not been consciously associated with the wider phenomena of Internet “trolls.”

:confused:

What like a similar situation to Karen white than :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back