Hormann Garage Door - I need help !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had a Hormann metal georgian garage door fitted some seven years ago. This past month I have encountered problems with the controller which has on occasions been losing its memory. Having reset the problem numerous times i contacted the supplier to be told that the controller was defective and needed replacing. Whilst awaiting a replacement I have had to isolate the controller and use the lock 'pull through' mechanism to open the door manually. However wishing to enter the garage last night I was prevented as the pull through mechanism would not operate the mechanism to open the door. I have since tried numerous times with out success. A further problem is that my car (in the garage) is booked into the East Midlands airport car park Tuesday morning when we start our holidays. My first port of call will be the suppliers am tomorrow but would welcome any advice before hand.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back