Hot water only with heating on. On gravity fed system.

Hi guys I need some more help please. I have investigated further checked connections etc and the problem seems to have righted itself. I now have HW on its own. However I have now noticed that the pump runs continuously. Did it do this before? I suspect it may have but I dont know. The boiler controls the pump and this is permanently live even when the timer is switched off. The switched live seems to be permanently on also. Is this a knackered control board? Or has it always been wired up incorrectly?

Sponsored Links
Yeah I worked on one of these recently and there isn't a problem in fact I get this occasionally its just the matter of checking the valves incase there is a fault but normally there isn't I suppose we just need to explain it to the customer more precisely.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back