Hot Weather and Dogs in Cars

Sponsored Links
I don't really think you should leave a dog in a car in hot weather under any circumstances. Dogs can't sweat.

Leaving a dog in a car in summer is totally irresponsible. Almost as bad as leaving three babies in an unlocked apartment.

Sponsored Links
No good for my car, all doors and tailgate have to be shut before locking

This what I have, I can leave all windows slightly open all round

shopping_guide_hero_window_deflectors.jpg

If you share your life with large dogs, you will know that as soon as you reach for the car keys the dogs are at the door waiting for you, if we go on holiday to Cornwall the dogs come with us, if you own dogs and take them in the car, this is a must have accessory.

Our Lab goes most places, if we have to leave her in the car, its all windows open a few inches & park in the shade. Also we don't leave her for long.

No good for my car, all doors and tailgate have to be shut before locking

This what I have, I can leave all windows slightly open all round

shopping_guide_hero_window_deflectors.jpg

We have a Mondeo est. you put the bar in place then lock the car as normal.

Go on their site and type in your car and model and see what it comes up with, we have a long bar as we also have Barjo dog cages to keep them in while we open the boot.

Our Lab goes most places, if we have to leave her in the car, its all windows open a few inches & park in the shade. Also we don't leave her for long.

That's what we used to do.

20yrs ago I had a terrible job trying to locate a phone box where I could park my artic for a few minutes in order to phone home and let her know I was on a night out, times move on, we are still evolving.

For the sake of £20, surely that wont break the bank, also I think these things are adaptable to suit various cars.

I think everyone's missing the obvious solution: get a cat instead!

Much better than a dog! :LOL:

I've got 2 pet ducks, they live outside, like the cold weather and love the rain. I even wet them with the hose in this hot weather.

Andy

I don't really think you should leave a dog in a car in hot weather under any circumstances. Dogs can't sweat.
I thought they do, through their tongue. It’s cats that can’t sweat; that’s why they will have a quick burst of speed and then stop. Mine keeps looking for a cool paving slab in the shade to lie on. I wouldn’t want to wear a fur coat in this weather, although I once had a mate who was very hirsute. If he was in a white shirt it looked like he had a black vest underneath. Ugh! Puts most women right off..

It’s cats that can’t sweat; that’s why they will have a quick burst of speed and then stop.

That's my boot up their jacksy for crapping on my lawn.
:LOL: Oh yeah, I remember your fondness for them now Mr. Bean. ;)

Warning! In the next life you could come back as a cat and me as LMB. Or I could end up as an inmate with Joe. OMG!!! :eek: I think I'd kill myself!

Do you suppose he's watching... :rolleyes:

:D

:LOL:

Yes, they're self walking, self cleaning and no shoite to pick up. Well, not from your own garden anyway. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back