Hotpoint Aquarius WMA32

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

I have a hot and cold water supply Hotpoint Aquarius WMA32 washing machine. I only have the cold water hose connected to the cold water supply and the washing machine looks like working good. I found out there is an Y type cold fill adapter available on the market… Is there any problem if I use it like this with only cold water supply? And no Y cold fill adapter to cover both of the machine supplies?

P.S. - This is like it looks like right now -

Thank you in anticipation,

Calin

Sponsored Links
it uses the hot to take in powder, and also to help fill. if on 60 or above it will use hot only for fill. so yes get the Y piece

I figured you were, or using a ball since you never mentioned the clothes not being clean (lack of soap powder)

I would still use the Y piece

Sponsored Links
it should not damagae it, just ruin the hot valve eventually. but remeber you cant do a wash on 60 or above and you can never use powder

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back