Hotpoint Aquarius WMA44

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I've got a Hotpoint Aquarius washing Machine approx 5 years old and the door lock indicator keeps flashing when the door appears to be locked. It will therefore not let me run any programmes. Any ideas how to correct it??
Thanks

Sponsored Links
It is a possibility that it could be the main pcb but when the board blows the machine is usually absolutely dead ie no indicators. I would agree with the first diagnosis the door interlock. Try putting some pressure against closing the door, if this sets it away then it would indicate a definate door interlock.

HGi,
Thanks for all your suggestions. Turns out it is the board in the facia and as I've been told they are approx £190, I may as well buy a new washing machine.
Thanks again for your help.
Ingrid72

Sponsored Links
Expensive!

I wonder if Raden could mend it?

You'll find him on the Plumbing & Central Heating Forum. Or do a Search. He repairs PCBs for boilers.

If you are still looking for a board for your Hotpoint, we can repair/exchange the board for much less.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back