Hotpoint TVM560 tumble dryer, wiring problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My husband replaced belt on dryer but removed the control pannel in the process. Now I am stuck as he cant remember what wires went where. PLEASE can someone help. I need to know what wires go into the start switch, then the timer, then there is the hi/lo heat switch.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

sorry had wrong model down, is a TVM560 aqarius dryer. Still need help!!

Sponsored Links
Start switch wires are grey and blue. Heat button White and other White. Timer connections are. No 2 on timer pink/White wire. No 8 is double blue. 10 is black/ White. 3 is red. 5 is black. Hope this helps.

Sorry i have included pics as I have no black/white wire but I have an orange one. the double blue wire is very short as in picture, also I dont have 2 white wires but do have 2 blacks.

The wiring diagram I have has not got orange wire. Only on the heater , have you got a tvm 560 as the one in your post dont match

Sponsored Links
Still hoping someone out there can help me, wouldnt be so bad but its not even a year old and cant use warranty as was husbands fault in the firs place!!

Right this could take some time. Tell me what colour wire that is disconnected where it goes to ie red to cap White to motor etc. Cos you have diff colour wires to the wiring diagram I have.

pink/white wire goes to door latch so does shortest grey wire.

orange wire goes through back of machine.

heres pics if this helps! noticed when took side off that there was a brown wire with cao on it not attached but sitting loose on the little yellow bow in bottom right, theres a gap for it! has this come loose?

Pink and White wire goes to no 2 on the timer. Grey wire goes to start switch. Why did u replace the belt if it's under 12 months old.

all the ones from the control panel.
have 2 black, one white, 1 orange, 2 blues, 1 red left to attach

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back