Hotpoint TVM560 tumble dryer, wiring problem

Sponsored Links
OK here goes, not very good at this so will describe as best I can.
1 Red & 1 Black go straight to ducati cylendar thing ( on image)
Other Black & the Orange wires goe to white square connector box then out the rear of the machine.
White wire connect to the tumble dryer vent on bottom of door.
The Blue wire comes from the white connector box then becomes 2 wires at the control pannel. (The other side of connector box, the wire is connected to the yellow box, it doubles back out and continues out rear of machine).
Thats the best way I can describe it, the images will show the same but might be able to understand better now.
Hope you can help, I'm about to give up if you cant

ok red wire from cap goes to 3 on the timer .black from cap goes to 5 on timer .white wire from vent goes to heat switch on top consol .the double blue goes to timer marked 8. try that. any more wires left.

Sponsored Links
blue one comes from white connector box but then goes into two wires for control pannel (double blue)
orange goes throught the back of the machine

sorry that shpould be both the black and the orange go through the connector box and go out the back of the machine.

Black goes to the silver cap and black comes out the other side of the cap. Orange piggy backs of the cap with the red. So on the cap the silver tube best way to describe it should have red on one side and orange and red other side. Then on next tab on cap black and black on the other side.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back