Hotpoint Washer/Dryer Clothes Coming Out Stinking...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After the wash has finished the clothes smell like they have been washed in stale water. Like when something has been on the airer and hasn't dried properly, I hope this makes sense. Its taking the soap powder in. The machine is 4 months old, A few days ago we had a slow dripping from the cold water in flow hose, it was simply dripping from the thread of the blue collar, i doubt this is related but thought I would mention it... any ideas please?

Sponsored Links
to save embarasement i would check that it is not back filling. (sound like it may be)

tell me more about your grey outlet pipe, is it on a stand pipe, connected to a spiggot, yady yady yah

ideally it should be on a stand pipe, and grey pipe only in a few inches, if you do have a spiggot fill sink, pull plug and watch m/c (door shut, and off) repeat and see does m/c fill

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back