hotpoint wf440

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:confused: i have a hotpoint wf440. it does a wash but when it gets to the spin cycle it starts to pump out the water and just before it goes to fast spin it stops and the on/off button starts to flash rapid and the mini load button ( top left ) starts to flash
i have distconnected the hose and there was no blockage and the pump turns freely.
it does this with or without any clothes in machine
if you turn dial to spin it goes through the same action

Sponsored Links
This is the fault code for your heater relay stuck. It is possibly a fault in either your pressure switch, heater or module. The most common fix for this is to follow these steps. Unplug appliance from mains, remove lid, disconnect pressure switch hose from switch, tap the pressure switch a few times on the top concrete weight, reassemble and test. The most common reason for this fault occurring is the pressure switch is jamming. Failing that check the connections to the parts that I mentioned and meter them.

thanks for that i will try tommorow
someone told me it is the cct board that has gone but i shall try what you suggested
cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back