Hotpoint Wf541 not going through cycle, fixed.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just a quickie, my Hotpoint Aquarius WF541 stopped going through its cycles, the water would heat up but would not trigger the next cycle, after a bit of web research decided to try changing the element with the built in heat sensor and to my surprise it only bloody worked, brilliant. Bit of a boasting post but I hope this helps someone else.

Sponsored Links
Scrub that, it didn't work, still won't finish cycle, lights flash. Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sponsored Links
Thanks for response, lights 2 & 4 were, bit of research on here found it could be a blocked filter, took it out and found a £400 necklace that was missing for a year, 2 hairclips, and £3.14 in change + gunge. Took that lot out retried it and it seems to be working now all except for the filter cap leaking a bit, further investigation into curing that problem now. Cheaper than getting a pro in though I suppose.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back