Hotpoint WF541 Washing Machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My WF541 has just developed a fault. The Door Locked light is not coming on therefore the cycle does not start.The door is actually locked but no light on.Fault is intermittent sometimes Door Locked light eventually comes on and cycle will start.

Sponsored Links
Thats great thanks will do. Why does door locked light not come on if brushes need changed.Also are brushes easy to obtain.

It takes the netruel suppy from the pcb though the motor when whey are worn no fill no spin. You can get the part off eBay or google it. You tube shows how to remove and check them.

Sponsored Links
I have removed the brushes and they look worn to me,not much travel left.I managed to remove them without removing motor what are my chances of refitting them without removing motor.

Poss quite good as long you got a screwdriver with a magnetic end in case you drop the screws.

Replaced brushes and now machine intermittently has flashing lights.Reduced creases and minimum load flashing. As I say this is only happening intermittently.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back