hotpoint wf541g washing machine pcb refitting HELP!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all
pls help i orderd a programed pcb for my wf541 and ive forgot were the single brown and single blue wire go into the pcb, i know i should have drawn a diagram or take pic, but got wraped up in removal.
pls help look forward from hearing any advice
cheers

[/b]

Sponsored Links
Were do the 2 wires lead 2. Heater or main power has it got a white plug on the end or tags.

They go in-between the two white multi plugs.

Sponsored Links
hi thanks
i now no were thay go now thanks, but think i've damaged the heater, as i plugged the heater tags in wrong place on old pcb, and smoke flooded the drum, i've now fitted new pcb, and no flashing lights, but it wont move to the next cycle, so do you think new heater will cure or have i done any other damage, all the wiring harness looks in good order, and the smoke happened on old pcb trial fitting.
please advise, cheers

i'll try i haven't got a continuity tester, i have a multi meter, do you know how i can test the heater with multi meter
cheers

Put it on ohms (if its an analogue type use the 1 x scale). You should read 25 to 30 ohms between the heater terminals if the heater is in order.

hi
ive tested in have no reading so heater shot, got new one on order, thanks to all for your advise.
cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back