Hotpoint WMA44P washing machine - PCB

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

I am looking for help to ensure I have replugged the PCB correctly on the HOTPOINT WMA44P washing machine. The 2 wires "Red with Green" and "Brown with Green" on the "1 x10 2" connector (on the right side of the board). Which one goes on the "1" and which one goes on "2" ?

Furthermore, how do I know the PCB is correctly programmed for the washing machine ?

If any one has wiring diagrams for the machine, I would welcome it.

Many thanks for your help.

JWMA

Sponsored Links
red /green goes to 1 on selector switch ,then on to number 2 on mains surpresser.brown /green goes to 2 on selector switch then to number 1 on mains surpresser . where did the pcb come from its got to be configered to the mc if its new .

OK, I had reversed the wires then!! Would this has damaged anything ?

I should not have but I have played with the PCB from information I was given... I would like to know how I can reprogram it or ensure it is setup properly. Any ideas ? Is there programming information available ?

Manu thanks,

Sponsored Links
Hello,

Anybody would know how to reprogram PCB ?
Anyboby would have the wiring diagram of the PCB and washing machine ?

Thanks,
JMWA

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back